Start using Brontosaurus
Thanks for trying Brontosaurs Authorization.
Brontosaurus provides easy to use SDK for multiple languages and environments.
Natively, Brontosaurus support NodeJS and any Modern web development technology stack. Read the following document for details.
A MongoDB instance is required to run Brontosaurus. See MongoDB Installation Manual to get an instance running.
Brontosaurus will need a database initialization process to create an initial account, preference, and more.
- Host Brontosaurus Server with Docker
- Create a Brontosaurus Cluster with Kubernetes
- Create and Host Brontosaurus Server
- Install Node JS SDK for Brontosaurus
- Use Brontosaurus Green SDK for entity management
Brontosaurus client integration is available for
react-native. See the following document for quick start guides.
- Integrate Brontosaurus with Flutter
- Integrate Brontosaurus with React
- Integrate Brontosaurus with React Native